Understanding customer journeys, tracking data cleanly and substantially boosting the profitability of your campaigns with the right attribution model
Date: 21 October 11 a.m. – 11.45 a.m CET.
45 minutes is all it will take for TagCommander DACH Country Manager Timo von Focht to explain the connections between customer journey, data quality, data security and webpage performance. In addition, he will reveal how you can use TagCommander’s innovative solutions to radically reduce the implementation time for your campaigns and use the right attribution models to significantly boost the profitability of these campaigns.
- Introduction: Do you understand your customers’ journeys?
- Data quality: Track all your digital and mobile assets cleanly
- Time to market: Reduce implementation times so you can start campaigns quicker
- Security and performance: Optimise load times and avoid data leakage
- Data protection: Globalise your websites while adhering to data protection regulations
- Campaign optimisation: Make performance campaigns even more profitable and target the right channels